DiskGetor data recovery is Best Data Recovery Software ,
Hard drive data recovery , Disk Recovery Software, Data Rescue Tool
NTFS file system is the most commonly used file system of our PCs nowadays. Sometimes the data stored on NTFS file system partition may be deleted, lost or NTFS partition may be formatted, corrupted, etc. The better understanding of NTFS will help you recover your NTFS partition and data more easily.
NTFS is an abbreviation of NT File System. The first two characters – NT means that it is the standard file system for Windows NT, including: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008.
1. Use of a B-tree directory scheme to keep track of file clusters.
2. The information about a file's clusters and other data is stored with each cluster, not just a governing table (as FAT is)
4. An access control list (ACL) that lets a server administrator control who can access specific files
5. Integrated file compression
6. Support for names based on Unicode
7. Support for long file names as well as "8 by 3" names
8. Data security on both removable and fixed disks
Most situation of NTFS partition data loss is unforeseen, for example, deleting a file or program accidentally or mistakenly, deleting data intentionally but find they are still useful later, improper computer shut down, power failure, operating system corruption, data corruption, virus attack, etc.
1. When you find the NTFS partition is inaccessible (the symptom is usually that the PC suggests that the partition is not formatted) or partition is lost when you are partitioning.
For this circumstance, your partition table is damaged by some errors, virus, and intentional active or unknown reasons. The data stored on the hard drive are still located where they used to be. You can recover your NTFS partition table, and then get back your data.
2. When everything is going well, but just loosing data because of the deletion (no matter it is caused by intentional active or unintentional active).
For this circumstance, you can retrieve data from data recovery soft ware or manual data recovery.
Manual data recovery, compare with the data recovery soft ware, its higher price and long time waiting make itself to be the second choice.
DiskGetor Data Recovery is powerful NTFS partition data recovery Software. It can also recover deleted, lost, damaged and formatted data from other types of file system hard drive or partition, for example: NTFS. Even if you have written new data into that hard drive or partition, DiskGetor Data Recovery still find its directory tree from hard drive. You may have a try.